Beranda Forum Diskusi Gim How to Setup and Launch Profitable Supreme Latest Mailing Database
Topik ini mengandung 0 balasan, memiliki 1 suara, dan terakhir diperbarui oleh  sakibseoexpertbd58000 1 bulan, 3 minggu yang lalu.
Melihat 1 tulisan (dari total 1)
    • sakibseoexpertbd58000 Peserta
      7 Mei 2022 pada 14:15 #2432

In this guide I’m going to teach you how to prepare and run profitable financial lead generation offers from Supreme Media, on native traffic sources like Mgid. When it comes to financial offers such as crypto and stock investment, the best place you can get the top converting offers is Supreme Latest Mailing Database Media. How To Setup and Launch Profitable Supreme Media Offers on MGID Supreme Media is not just a great network with the best converting and highest payout offers, their support team and affiliate managers are amazing as well. They are always Latest Mailing Database available and ready to assist you, so I highly recommend getting in touch with them. As I mentioned before, we are going to run Crypto offers on Native, and one of the best native traffic sources for financial/crypto offers is MGID.

The best way to find out what other successful crypto affiliates are running is by using spy tools like Adplexity Native. Testing what kind of ads and LPs are working will cost you a lot of money, so that’s why it’s important to start out with campaigns that are already proven to work for others. This is when Adplexity Native comes handy. It is the best Spy tool for Native traffic sources, and it’s super easy to use. By Latest Mailing Database default it will show the most recent ads that are running on various native traffic sources. Want a copy of “How To Make $1000/day with Paid Traffic” book?Enter your email below, press the “send my free copy” button so I can send you the download link. We need to Latest Mailing Database narrow down the result since we only want to see crypto ads that are running on Mgid. To do that locate the ’’Traffic Source’’ tab in the left sidebar, and select Mgid.

The reason I do this is because the ones that received the most traffic volume must be profitable, otherwise affiliates won’t waste so much traffic and money on Latest Mailing Database those. Then what I do is browsing through the ads I see, trying to find the top 3 countries that I see the most affiliates are targeting. When I identify the top 3 geos, I contact my Supreme Media rep, and ask him to send me the top converting offers for each geo I found. Next I filter the Latest Mailing Database results in Adplexity based on the GEOs my rep suggested, and I spy on which ads and landing pages are working in those countries.

Melihat 1 tulisan (dari total 1)
Anda harus masuk untuk bisa membalas topik ini.